Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Day !

So many wonderful changes happened in 2010 that I can not possibly predict what 2011 will bring! I am going to take it one fabulous healthy & thankful day at a time.

In 2010 KidsGummyMum was born, I found so many incredible friends on line, and I found just how amazing women entrepreneurs can be. In 2010 I found my voice, started a blog, created a Facebook Fan Page, quit my job, went to work for my husband, and discovered I really care about making sure IronKids Gummy Vitamins touch as many children as possible, all over the world!

What started as my husbands vision has turned into a family business. My kids can often be found drawing on the boardroom white board at IronKids HQ while I am in a meeting about our Iron-Kids.com web site re design. New flavours and colours are discussed at the dinner table and taste tested from bottles without labels in our home. Those Vitamin D sunshine shapes are thanks to the kids and I !! My husband may have the vision & Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology, Metabolism and Nutrition, but the kids and I are taking an active role in making sure IronKids appeals to kids & Moms in more ways than just being a great tasting all natural vitamin !!

And we have so many idea's! The first is Happy New Day ! I am challenging you all to simply being the best you can toDAY! Yesterday is in the past, and tomorrow we can plan, but today we get to enjoy! Cherish your kids smiles, acknowledge their frowns and comfort those tears. Eat one healthy new food, eat one less chocolate, go for a walk with the kids, give out your smiles to everyone you see, hug someone who doesn't expect it . . .live today to the fullest. Each day I will post a new challenge, play along with us, and make 2011 the best year yet, one day at a time! Check in tomorrow for Happy New Day #1!

Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/IronKids.Health and watch for the launch of our new website at www.iron-kids.com and if you are ever on twitter, be sure to look me up @KidsGummyMum !

Wishing you all the best in health & happiness in 2011 and, more importantly, toDAY!
Stuart, Deb, Julia, Brooke & Amy

3 comments:

  1. My kids love those Iron Kids Vitamin D's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy and healthy 2011 to you and yours! Congrats on all the accomplishments of 2010! I am looking forward to hearing what 2011 brings for you! :)

    ReplyDelete